ReDesign Dilemma – Guest Bedroom
This guest room had been used temporarily for a family member and was now being reclaimed as a guest room. Basically the room needed to be tied together and balanced.
ReDesign Staging Solution – (note: only the client’s existing belongings were used)
- In order to give the room a balanced look, the secretary desk was taken from the side and placed between the two beds.
- The matching bedspread and pillow shams were found and used, which served to tie the room together.
- Art work was changed and placed according to the new positioning of furniture.
- A plant was placed in the corner to add some interest to that area.
- The television/stand and the side table were decluttered, and a different art piece was placed over the side table which balanced that area.
Note: To further update the space – it was recommended that the client replace the bedding and window coverings before their open house.